Nu-Hide Plastic Polish 1 Quart
NU-HIDE® shines and protects leather, vinyl, rubber, chrome, stainless steel and Formica™. Protects against cracks, hardening, rot or dulling from sun, ozone and smog. NU-HIDE® creates an elegant, smooth, static free wet look surface that resists water, dust, dirt and other soils. Leaves surfaces oil free and resistant to scuffs and fingerprints.
Penetrates into plastic, vinyl, wood, laminates, rubber, leather and other resilient surfaces to give them new lustrous beauty and a longer product life. Shines and protects chrome, brass, stainless steel, copper, aluminum, and painted surfaces. Protects against cracks, hardening, rot or dulling from sun, ozone and smog. Creates an elegant, smooth, static-free, wet-look surface that resists water, dust, dirt and other soils. Surface is left completely free of oily films that smear, scuff or finger mark. Actually reduces surface tension so that nothing adheres to treated surfaces and re-soiling is eliminated. Safe on all surfaces that will tolerate water. Non-toxic and non-flammable.
- Clean surface to be treated.
- Spray or wipe a uniform coat on the clean surface and allow to thoroughly dry.
- Buff to a beautiful, deep gloss finish.
For maximum protection and beauty use three applications.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Multiple use / For use on plastics, including Plexiglas™, vinyl, wood laminates, rubber, leather, brass, chrome, stainless steel and most other non-woven materials
- Shines, restores, and protects surfaces / Imparts a deep luster while protecting against drying, fading, and cracking caused by sun, ozone, and smog
- Dissipates static charge / Actually retards the attraction of dust and other airborne soils
- Safe to use / Safe for virtually any non-woven material and to operations personnel
- Retards fingerprints and re-soiling / Saves time and labor by prolonging times between re-cleaning